ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

steve coulter-the rs allvehicles dealer

silver cup packed FF 182
have seen couple nice clio sports he has on his site looks as if he knows his stuff on the clio sports etc but is he a trustworthy dealer?

A few guys on www.cliotrophy.co.uk have bought and sold Trophies with him and have nothing but good things to say.
Reading his posts on there he seems to be a genuine fan of Renaultsport clios - I'd give him a call.

silver cup packed FF 182
yeah may give him an email enquiring seems a good dealer as he says he try and let you view the cars outside office hours like many wouldnt!

RS Clio 182 Trophy
He's based in Littlehampton, West Sussex. I traded my 182 for a trophy with him and he seems a good guy. My trophy has a different tyre on the front and he offered to change it to a michelin after I had taken delivery of the car.

172 mk2...with clima
Nice guy, seemed very trustworthy when i met him. I bought my CC'd Cup from the dealer in Bristol (Hi superfastdan ;) ) a few months back and after my friend drove it he wanted one as well. We rang Steve on the off-chance as he was close to us (we are in Brighton) and he had an identical car; November 2003 with CC pack. We went to see it and drove it and ended up talking to him about old cars and extreme sports and stuff. He used to be a skateboarder. My friend bought the car and we all lived happily ever after.

Recommended; good fella.

Tell him the two blokes from Brighton with 172 Cups called Andy say hi.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Papercup said:
Nice guy, seemed very trustworthy when i met him. I bought my CC'd Cup from the dealer in Bristol (Hi superfastdan ;) ) a few months back and after my friend drove it he wanted one as well. We rang Steve on the off-chance as he was close to us (we are in Brighton) and he had an identical car; November 2003 with CC pack. We went to see it and drove it and ended up talking to him about old cars and extreme sports and stuff. He used to be a skateboarder. My friend bought the car and we all lived happily ever after.

Recommended; good fella.

Tell him the two blokes from Brighton with 172 Cups called Andy say hi.

Hello Andy!!

shaun_cliosport said:
will do if i go down!

overall then trustworthy guy and better than the haggling renault dealers lol

Couldn't be a more trustworthy bloke really, he let me take the Trophy to Wales before the money had cleared because that's what a nice guy he is. He really checks over the cars too, and travels all over the country to pick up cups/trophies and comes back on the train if they've got anything dodgy about them. He's owned all sorts of great cars too including anything worthy from Renaultsport in the last 15 years (R5 Turbo/Williams etc.) He used to be Area Manager for Renualt before going private.

Highly recommended, based in Littlehampton and more than willing to do test drives.
e-mail - sales@allvehicles.co.uk
Mobile Number: 07795 560330

172 mk2...with clima
superfastdan said:
Hello Andy!!

Hi Dan,

172 Cup is top fun; I love the twitchy back end and lack of ABS...

Next week it gets Eibach Sportline springs and Tar-ox front discs and pads, then its off to the 'ring on the 24th.....

:evil: