ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sticker Bombing have i pulled it off ?>

It looks like a rubbish tip. So if that's the look you were after, yes, you've achieved your goal.

Ph2 Clio 172
Has anyone used the vinyl sheets? Are they just like big stickers that you cut to size and stick on, or do they require gluing, stretching and lacquering?

b/g 182, meg tourer
looks pretty good, won't be doing it to mine tho.
get those mats in the bin! are they blue or do you have neon's in the footwells? if so, bin them too.

Liquid Yellow R27
I think it looks awesome mate. I would have loved to have done this to my last car, as it was covered in stickers on the outside. I never sticker 'bombed' though, which was a shame. It was an S Reg so the interior was a bit crap anyway.

Clio 182
twothousandandlate

59101_10150249899875293_582855292_14516455_4581373_n.jpg
man you are an ispiration for me!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Did my RVM on the Bora last year.

4960446488_dce752d5d4.jpg

DSC_0162 by Jason.Easton, on Flickr

It's a look that's already been overdone, and I'm bored of seeing it. It's filtered down to the McDonalds carpark crew. Looks like you did a tidy job though.

PH1 172
it looks like its been done well.. but unless im getting old but iv never seen the point in sticker bombing? so i have to ask WHY?

clio 3 sport 1.6 16v
ahh them crappy blue mats they came with the car when i bought it and its of the road at the min engine problem so i didnt bother taking them out when all the mechanics will be getting in and out ect