ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sticker

Renault clio 1.4 16v
just asking .. yes or no to the alpine sticker? might take it off i was going to take if off a month ago but never really got round to it .. alpine yes or no?
S4010043-1.jpg

S4010047.jpg

Monaco 172 2/468
Not for me mate, people make presumptions about people with stickers like that, so it's up to you whether you want that 'label' or not :D

i'd get rid - stereo stickers only draw attention to the car, why tell people what stereo you have so they can come & nick it ?? (even if you don't have an alpine stereo it won't stop an idiot bricking your window)

Those stickers are so 90's anyway.

Rsport182Cup'd
TBH - i gone blank, same colour car and just got a plain black suunstrip,

before every one says about strips being chav too, when the sunvisor cant block the sun from a certain angle it has got a job to do, i like to se where i am going

TBH - i gone blank, same colour car and just got a plain black suunstrip,

before every one says about strips being chav too, when the sunvisor cant block the sun from a certain angle it has got a job to do, i like to se where i am going

true russ mate, some cars have a bit behind the rear view mirror that you can pull down, thats where i always get blinded from

gonna get my tinting bloke to put me one on this wk i think

jamie

ITB BG 182
Leave the sticker off it mate, it looks alot better and does any one live close to nottingham that will do me a sun visor asap this week? or anyone down in or near to poole as im not doing it as i know ill f,uck it.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Looks better with out it mate.
Theres a guy with a Punto around my area with a huge Bavaria sunstrip...all everyone seems to think is Chav...