ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stickers - Yes or No?

330Ci Sport Convertible
Yes

IMG_3001.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

or No

clio1.jpg

Renault Clio 1.2
personally i prefer a plainer look, and everyone that knows anything about cars knows your cars quick so dont spoil the look with 197 decals.
dave

Yes i like them!! Clios are prone to stone chips there as well!! so there good for covering up stone chips, altho they too in time will scuff!! easy to replace than a respray though!!

clio 172, pulsar, evo
Stickers can look chavvy though i dont mind these as long as no more stickers go on. i prefer cars to be plain. I like debadging my cars. lol

20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
Im unsure about these. I like them, but not sure if it suits with the non colour coded rub strips. Gd effort tho.

330Ci Sport Convertible
looks good.
love the wheels

Thanks ,thinking of changing them though.

Stickers can look chavvy though i dont mind these as long as no more stickers go on. i prefer cars to be plain. I like debadging my cars. lol

Nope these were the only ones that i wanted on the car.

If the side strips were colour coded then maybe, no otherwise!

This is my winter "to do" job.

They are beginning to grow on me, just went to get some petrol and whilst queuing to pay glanced over and they made me smile.

Tomorrow they might piss me off though lol who can tell.:quiet:

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
No for me. I've been scarred by a local.

He has these fitted to an Iceberg 172 with Gold 172 wheels!

Poor.