ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stickers

Could people please post pics of the stickers they have on there clios and where they got them from.Thinking of getting some for mine,just not sure what to get.

thanks

jay

IMG_4421.gif

IMG_4410.gif

mine at the moment
dsc00018gn7.jpg

im thinking of replaceing it with the new style url but not sure to get a white or silver

I had my username put on for trax this year, I quite like them so left them on. I'll probs take them off when I can be arsed to.

Other than those & tiny rentech sticker on the back, no stickers at all.

v6harlow.jpg

Astra Twintop
ITG Sticker Back Window Bottom Right
1.6 Inside Back Window Bottom Left
Cliosport.net Side Windows

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
ripspeed
nos
alpine
sony
and a rage exhaust sticker goin down the door . haha not really none for me but a CS.net will be in the back window when i pay up for membership .

LY V6 with Recaros
I've got far too many in mine now, I don't like it. Going to de-clutter it when I get a chance. Will probably just put in the new cs sticker and keep the v6.net one in. Everything else can come off, including the Elf sticker!

IMG_0032.jpg

Clio Rsi
sorry to change the topic a bit, but does any1 know how i can get hold of a clio sport to put on my bonnet?

Clio Rsi
i dont really mind tbh, seeing as im going for a black theme (wheels, diamond), i thought a white one would contrast well. But im open to opinions! Correct me if im wrong, but the 1 that come with my cliosport pack is a window one? (ie back to front)

alien green rs133
old style but i like it :D
18189064a6843241910o.jpg

and then on the wheels, ignore the dodgey diamond in the middle :D

DSC01332.JPG

hutchie