ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Still undecided

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

nah mate

facelift lights

and keep the badges where they are

exhaust looks good the way you did it

hey dash, have you ever had starting probs when teh engine is hot, and stalling when comming up to the lights etc?

all our V6s came down with the same probs on the same week!!!

Clio v6

Not had any stalling probs to date 11k miles. I will ask the service dept if they know of any fixes that might be on the cards, if this is a potential problem I am due to have.

well, i think the main cuplrit here was excessive heat soak as its usually about 37 Deg C ambient so the compartment get hot.......vaporisation in teh lines and some electrical faults.

just wondering if you had any probs with it.

Silver Fabia vRS

I like both but would probably say keep it as standard...looks good enough as it is and will cost you a bit to change it

Clio v6

Well no I was mainly worried incase people thought it looked silly. I will probably give the car to my daughter next year.

Thanks for all you views.

it looks better like that than standard I think. It might cost a bit, but thats part of the fun, innit? :D

Daz.