ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN 182 BE AWARE

Ph1
sorry to hear about this. hope u get it back, undamaged. Wounder why people do things like this.....

Because we live in a ''crime pays'' society.

Worst that can happen to them is communitiy service and a free holiday.

Criminels have more rights than victims

Well some personal belongings turned up in the post today-they were found in Liverpool not to far from the airport so keep your eyes peeled if in the area thanks.

DCi 100
Makes me think twice about signing up to totalfitness now really..

Can't say I remember seeing a blue 182 round recently and I'm usaully near totalfitness/collegiate in the day time.

Best of luck.

wait and see ;)
im off up warrington tonight mate il keep an eye out for it, never know they might still be driving it around now

clio sport
Well got a call today car is found not sure i want it back probably seen more drugs than a columbian inside that car ?

clio sport
Well got a call today car is found not sure i want it back probably seen more drugs than a columbian inside that car ?

Very nice.

RB 182 Cup
  clio 182
Hi i know someone who has bought this, hes on the forums. All bought legally i think from a garage in Wilmslow in May this Year, may be Roggy182 i think?? This is his 3rd sport, i dont think he has had any idea it was stolen recovered either until last night when searching the forums.

Anyone with any further info??

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Hi i know someone who has bought this, hes on the forums. All bought legally i think from a garage in Wilmslow in May this Year, may be Roggy182 i think?? This is his 3rd sport, i dont think he has had any idea it was stolen recovered either until last night when searching the forums.

Anyone with any further info??

s**t. :(

Poor b*****d. Has he got any chance of come-back off the garage?

D.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
it's not marked on hpi as stolen

so the insurance company must have cleared it and sold it on

i don't see the problem in buying a previously stolen car with no damage

clio 182
Not sure, i think hes messaged Arctic Blue last night as soon as he saw the thread. HPI check has now back as Stolen recovered I think. Just dont know where anyone stands in this situation.??

He was given a receipt from the Garage for the Sale and now has the V5 doc.

i've just HPI'd it and it doesn't come back as stolen recovered, so the insurance co. musy have cleared the history and sold it on

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
i've just HPI'd it and it doesn't come back as stolen recovered, so the insurance co. musy have cleared the history and sold it on

They can do that? I'm shocked.

Even if it was damage-free on the outside, no doubt it would have been ragged to within an inch of its life. I personally wouldn't be too keen in driving around in something that was some other owners pride and joy just a few weeks/months before.

Notes like that should stay with the car for the remainder of its life. It's then up to the potential buyer to assess him or herself if the 'risk' is worth buying, imo. Of course such traces will be erased in order to maximise the value of the car.

Cnuts.

D.

They can't clear it. That defeats the whole point.

depends what has been registered

if it is marked as stolen and gives the local police number to contact, then is recovered with no damage, it may well not go onto the register, the 'stolen' status is cleared when the vehicle is recovered

if it is marked as stolen and recovered, but has a VCAR register against it (for whatever reason, like exterior/interior damage etc) then that will be alot harder to shake off the history

Last edited: