ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stone chips

Me and my mate both have 182s,mine in titanium silver and his in artic blue.After various trips around the country where we have taken both cars it would appear after theyve been cleaned the silver is much more prone to stone chips than the blue,to the point where i have them on top of the passenger door,wing mirror and bonnet..he has no stone chips at all..has anyone else noticed the silver to be prone to stone chips???:( or am i just bloody unlucky.

VaVa

Mines not too bad. Only got a couple. Although I have got one at the top of my bonnet..:confused: Mines suffers from gravel rash at the bottom of the rear arches, and my gfs 1.2 is the same.....

Try driving in front of your mate next time.!!

dk

911 GTS Cab

i would just say you are unlucky, I have 3 beauties on the bonnet of my racing blue

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 19 August 2004

Try having black!!

My bonnet looks like its been in an avalanche! :(
Ditto that one, I gave up careing about stone chips a long time ago.

2004 1.2 Dynamique

does anyone know of any way to repair stone chips, cheaply without actually taking it to a garage etc and getting it sprayed

None

Mines got a few :( especially on the bonnet. Not really worth repairing as only a standard 1996 model