ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stoopid popups!

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
hey guys and girls....im using ie7! and i just started getting popups, i was wondering what was the best program to use to get rid of them?! or any other possible way to get rid of them? Thanks

Leon Cupra R 225
is your firewall turned on?

do you use antivirus software? like McAfee etc? fiddle with the settings on there sometimes will clear it.

I've got Firefox and IE7 and use McAfee Internet Security Suite and never get any pop ups or viruses, does the job spot on, touch wood lol!

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
im using norton antivirus, and have firewalls on!? have played around with the settings...but still pop ups are certainly very persistent!

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Its a long shot though really, i think the service was auto stopped with SP2, but there is some malware that switches it back on again.

Cupra K1 & Clio 200
GavFre - those settings were already up! cheers tho!

i think the majority vote firefox?? donno if i can be arsed to change the millions of favourites i have already?!