ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stop texting and driving you coonts!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
what is quite a shocking video aimed at stopping people from texting and driving at the same time?

Washington

ClioSport Club Member
Woman_elbowned.gif

Black 197
Quite shocking TBH...

Graffic but reality too... Doubt it'll detere people from texting whils't driving though

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Is it just me or do they go from driving on the left hand side to driving on the right hand side in that? Watch the car in the distance after the Fiesta has hit them as well, which btw, makes no sense.

M2 Competition
Good video that.

Much better than the usual soft stuff shown on tv, might be whats required to make people pay attention at the wheel.

Clio 182 FF
Crikey... thats crazy... Good start Dipped abit in the middle though and the ending was abit boring but all in all a good watch

Tarantino would love all that bone crunching sound affects im sure.

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Shocking - It deffo makes you think twice when the little girl says "I want mummy and daddy to wake up"

Great video, should be shown in schools :p

I'm suprised noones said that the second car must have been travelling too close if they didn't break in time.

Pretty graphic video likes.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I watched that quite light heartedly until the shot of the dead baby....

Messed up my morning tbh.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Meh! If you can't txt and drive and give your self a hannie at the same time...you shouldn't be on the road tbh!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'm suprised noones said that the second car must have been travelling too close if they didn't break in time.

Pretty graphic video likes.

It did break in time? When it hit the other vehicle.

1.5dci
not a bad film that .. makes me think .. james aint gonna be gettin in her pants tonight ...

unfortunately this wont stop people. its needs to be show'd to every1. i lost my licence thru speeding ( i now walk or cycle )

but the amount of people i see using phones etc is unreal.

i nearly got flattened off my bike by sum silly bint reversing out of her drive , oh while on her phone....

Is it just me or do they go from driving on the left hand side to driving on the right hand side in that? Watch the car in the distance after the Fiesta has hit them as well, which btw, makes no sense.

Thought that myself :S

SQ5
Proper hard video to watch after havin a mate lose his life in an RTA.

But the amount of things wrong with that video!

The mondeo would of surely seen the car coming across the road give a beep and scare her back to the other side of the road.

The Dad in the video was possibly not wearing a seatbelt too as his head managed to smack his head on the windscreen, either that or car is MOT failure due to seat belt pretensioners not working!

^^The other driver was playing Rag Doll Blaster on his iPhone.

My issue with that video is that the car damage isn't bad enough. The car would have been crushed into a ball.

Good video, but loads wrong with it.

As the Ka hits the Mondeo, the driver side of each car is hit, but from the birdseye view, it's the opposite.

And why on earth is the red Fiesta on the wrong side of the road?

And when the dude pulls up, there's no cars behind him, but within 3 seconds there is a line of cars parked up.