ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Storefront problem

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Anyone else had this on Forza 3 cos i cant get on it to save my life since i got the game, keep getting "This feature is blocked per you xbox live parental control settings" ive asked on the Forza forum and had the odd reply but nothing to help, been through all the settings on the xbox and everything is set to access everything so dont under stand why its still isnt doing it. Anyone any ideas?

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
lol, there are no family settings on mine of any kind, its on accept anything and everything, also says the same thing for auction house

Last edited:
I had the same problem on Test Drive Unlimited when i first got my 360. Not had any problems on any other games and never managed to find out what causing it

That's not alot of help to you though :dapprove:

No issues on mine sorry chap not sure what to suggest. Have you tried emailing turn10 and seeing if for some odd reason your GT has glitched or something and locked you out.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
^^ No not tried that good idea will do that tonight :) cheers

Im not the only one there's a thread on the forza forum with about 4 or 5 of us with them problem

C

Cupster

Trying deleting/reinstalling the game? Or try turning family settings on then off?

May help, probably not!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
sorted :) had some setting set to friends only and should be everyone so works fine now, cheers for the help :)