ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stormfront

1.2 Clio Dynamique
Has anyone been/bought from these? A store is opening in Middlesbrough soon and are meant to be premium apple retail sellers

306 GTI-6
There is one in Inverness, the sign on the shop says Premium Apple Resellers.

Not sure what that means exactly, but there is NEVER a customer in there.

Golf R/Leon FR
The Middlesbrough shop opens on Saturday and has 10% off Mac's. I wonder if they do Apple replacements under warranty? Saves a trip to the Metro Centre.

*Edit* just googled it and looks to be everything Apple except iPhone.

An orange one
Got my iPad 2 from the Carlisle branch last December, they were also offering the 10 months interest free deal :)

No faults with the shop or staff or their knowledge in general

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
There is one in York, nice shop but a little small. Good selection of iPhone cases when I went though.

BMW F31
There's a couple down here in Kent/Sussex not a bad shop but don't get products obviously as quick as official apple stores.

DC2 TypeR / E36 328i
Seen the one in York, it looks like a rip off Apple shop, I was put off by the design of the shop being exactly the same as an Apple one.

Then I asked my boss who lives in York and he told me they are legit, but first impressions for me were sketchy.

Must be the forum geek inside me

Golf R/Leon FR
Had a look in today, just like a normal Apple store only smaller. Shame they don't have iPhone's in there yet.

To the average man in the street they're just an apple store. In my experience they offer very similar service to apple, bar the after sales things. Took a case back after using it for a week and simply said I didn't like it. Guy said fair do's pick another, even refunded me the 2 odd quid it was less!

Good for where there's no apple store closeby IMO. Over an hour to my nearest or literally 10-15 minutes to stormfront

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Stormfront are a licensed premium reseller and service centre.

They are meant to look like Apple stores, they offer Apple products (bar iPhone) just like a Comet or Currys would, however, they are also a licensed service centre in certain places (denoted on their website) that actually do repairs. If you are looking to get your iOS device swapped, then you're better off heading to Metro Centre though.