ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange electrical issues...

I have a 1.2 16v mk2. Was running fine until the other day. Then starting the engine took longer than usual, then it died twice, but started up. Finally it died whilst on an A road and wouldn't restart. It threw error codes df061 and 62. Replaced the coilpack and crank sensor and it worked again.
Drove two hours and then left it.
Came back a few hours later and the car starts up better than before, but now the stop light, ABS light, Battery light(occasionally) are all on. No Power steering but driveable.
Left the battery unhooked for 30 mins, but to no avail.

Does anyone have any ideas? could it be earthing issues or something else?
TIA

182 trackcar, XC60t6
Had this on mine. Alternators rooted. See if you can swap it out temporarily to see if the issues go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had this on mine. Alternators rooted. See if you can swap it out temporarily to see if the issues go away.

I was assuming mine was ok, but I'll defo look into it.

I am using a cheap eBay obd dongle to measure voltage so i don't trust it 100% [emoji23]

Thanks mate

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

182 trackcar, XC60t6
I had a few weeks of problems then it completely died. All the best.