ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange Price Range for Nokia X6

1.6 Ford Focus
I bought my Nokia N95 about 2 years ago on eBay and it as been great, but now its time for an upgrade and I am looking into the Nokia X6.

I have noticed something rather strange on eBay with this phone though... There appears to be a rather odd price range for it, from between £150 to £450.

Look here for example...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NOKIA-X6-16GB...MobilePhones_MobilePhones&hash=item4cf1e5bcc8
That one is only £185 and is unlocked... however if you look here...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NOKIA-X6-BLAC...MobilePhones_MobilePhones&hash=item4cf20914dd
It's the identical 16GB, unlocked, model and its £324!

Does anyone know the difference between them? I know there are lots of cheap knock offs around but both of the above look legit, yet I can't work out why there's a huge price gap.

Edit: I know my first example is listed as used but if you search eBay there are others on there listed as new with a huge price gap.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Buy the most expensive one. That way you can be really pissed off you bought such a s**t phone.

1.6 Ford Focus
the X6 is crap, buy something else

Bugger, how so?

All I need is something newer than my N95, preferably with a touch screen and must have a similar or better camera to the N95 and be either unlocked or locked to Vodafone, cannot be a contract phone.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Bugger, how so?

All I need is something newer than my N95, preferably with a touch screen and must have a similar or better camera to the N95 and be either unlocked or locked to Vodafone, cannot be a contract phone.

Loving how you just pretty much described an iPhone, and yet still want another Nokia.