ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange thing...

RenaultSport Clio V6
Strange thing happened on the way to work today, I guy in the car behind was taking pic’s of the back my car for near on 5 miles.
So what’s that all about then? :S

Did clock his reg number just in case tho.

320d
Maybe he was just taking a pic of the car because its a rare car. Maybe he's planning to steal it or clone the plates, wouldnt be too worried for now though but just be aware.

You did the right thing getting his reg though.

Dodgy one
Strange thing happened on the way to work today, I guy in the car behind was taking pic’s of the back my car for near on 5 miles.
So what’s that all about then? :S

Did clock his reg number just in case tho.

Keep your car secure, Its very odd for you to be followed and have pics taken of your car for 5 miles

With you owning a Vee he may have been taking them cos hes never seen one before, I'd flag it up with the police there may be some thing going on in your area and you may have the car they are looking for

Or you could just not bother

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
maybe he thought aha look at that body kitted clio, im gona take pics of it and post them on the *please insert car model* forum later:rasp:

LY V6 with Recaros
Be aware of it, but he probably just likes the car, I always see people driving past my house stop to take photos on their phone.

RenaultSport Clio V6
Did try and let him go in front but it was a bad road to overtake with traffic etc, and was unable to shoot off b/c of that reason.

Will keep my eyes peeled tho, mind you i've got a anti car jacking alarm so it's not going anywhere.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I've had it a few times beofre mate, probably nothing to worry about.

All men though:(