ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Strange Vibrations.......

Impreza WRX
Hi guys, I wonder if anyone can help or explain what happened......

I was taking my cousin to the airport on sunday, and was cruising along at about 75mph ( with cruise control on ) and all of a sudden - the car started to shake as if one of the wheels was loose or really badly unbalanced. It stopped after about 5 seconds, then did it again about 2 minutes later.:S

I checked the wheels were on tightly when we stopped, and i know the wheels dont need balancing otherwise it would be doing it whenever i got around the same speed.

It didnt happen on the way back - and have checked the car - and cannot see anything wrong what-so-ever.

Please help.................

Also - If you see a BMW Z4 'M' - dont try flooring your clio in a straight line against it - you will lose by a long margin! lol :clown:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
wasnt just groves in the road was it...like this. the way i go home has a road where they are doing gas works or something, and therr are marks on the road like this, makes the car vibrate slightly.

image013.jpg

This might be silly..but in the manual it says you can get vibrations from the tyres having
different pressures in.