ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (XBOX 360 & PS3) - £15.99 delivered

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
412965ps_500h.jpg

Mito Sportiva 135
Personally I would wait for Super SF4 when it comes out, should only be about £25 when it is released and got a lot more characters, player modes and some other improvements.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Bought the standard Street Fighter 4 from Play this week - probably the best £13 I've spent in a LONG time! :)

What I really, really like and appreciate about this game is that it clearly shows that the PC platform can eat and s**t anything like this that is deemed to be a 'console' title. There were a lot of graphical options that I didn't even try for post-processing of the display - I think I'll try those next!

I'm hopeless at games like this generally, though I did plough a fair amount of time into the Tekkens on the PS1. Loving it so far..... and for the price, an absolute bargain.

The title screen that EVERY cross-platform game should come with, imo. Dedicated PC options.... ;)

StreetFighterIV2010-05-0721-29-15-8.jpg

StreetFighterIV2010-05-0721-15-11-1.jpg

Pissed it initially, but I can already sense that it will rapidly become a lot harder - lol...

StreetFighterIV2010-05-0721-25-24-0.jpg

D.