ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Street Race Style Clios

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 25 July 2005
fast an the furious sh*te id guess

now now

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 25 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 25 July 2005fast an the furious sh*te id guess

now now

well its street race and sh*te so id say i was pretty spot on with the description !

LY 200

Wehey Venoms.................My favoruite wheels of allime!!!:sick:

Had a swift look through your other pics and looks a smart valver all the same!!!

no not f&f, I hate that mailto:sh@t">sh@t too, I mean stripped, roll cage, nitrous, tuned engine (more than exhaust and air filter!) sponsers etc. Sam

Quote: Originally posted by samcourtney86 on 25 July 2005

no not f&f, I hate that mailto:sh@t">sh@t too, I mean stripped, roll cage, nitrous, tuned engine (more than exhaust and air filter!) sponsers etc. Sam
all that gear seems a little excessive for the street hmmmm?

perhaps a moon racer?

lol your a scarcastic f**king bunch you lot lol ;) give the kid some slack, maybe hes worked it wrong, what he actually meant is show us your pics of ur stripped out track valvers/willys, youd all be keen to post then wouldnt ya!!

Yeh thats what Im talking about mate, I looking for clios that where modded for track/racing but kept road legal. Thanks for the "helpful" posts too. Sam

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Martin. has the nana....thats had some work done to it, I remember when the previous owner was getting it Rolling Road tested, you could feel the immense heat coming from the exhaust and the noise was near deafening. see if theres any pics of it...

BMW 320d Sport

Like mine? Soon to be Adis...still road legal even with a 3" bore side exit exhaust and 240bhp. Roll cage, two bucket seats, 4 point harnesses, coilovers, 325mm discs and graphite 17s.

sweet, I love the yellow valver!!! Whats been done to the engine on the nana? Also nick, I love your clio turbo. You sold it yet? Cheers for the pics above, sam

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 26 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 25 July 2005street racing is bad hence illegal :devilish: [/QUOTE]Or its illegal hence bad...?

dunno was trying to remember what they said in demolition man about salt lol