ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripped, caged, and ready to rage!!

Got the cage i bought off Subway fitted (huge thanks by the way!) so heres a few pics of her!! yes shes dirty but thats how i like it! lol

th_topcorner.gif

th_gate.gif

th_opendoor.gif

th_pod.gif

th_arse.gif

th_driversside.gif

th_thruboot.gif

172 Cup SOLD
looking tidy mate..........you running nos through it??

only reason i ask is because your gauge says N20

she certaintly is running nitrous oxide, just in the process of remounting the bottle tho, hence no bottle in the pics,

Dan x2c said:
what other things is it running, engine-wise i mean?

and 0-60 or 1/4 mile times?

Engine is currently a 1.6, fair few bits toyed with, but its soon to be replaced by a 1.7 turbo that im having re-built at the moment, dont know about 1/4 mile, but on a good run using n2o 0-60 is in the region of 6 seconds? give or take, thats when running around 80bhp on the gas (stopwatch times bear in mind) lots of fun, i just think its a little too light at the moment

haha, yeah i know, like i said, stopwatch times so going to be out slightly, and we have err on the side of quick dont we lol, and she weighs less than a wet pack of fags,

Engles Mummy
That looks the b****cks! Give it back!!!

It took about 4 daus to get the b**ch in, in my car and it has taken you about 2 hours putting it in yours! good stuff!

Ah it looks so good, my car just looks empty now lol