ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripped Out MK1 CLio Pics Wanted

Renault Clio 1.2 RT
I'm thinking of stripping out the interior of my clio..... does anyone have have any pics, so i have an idea of what it will look like? thanx

Beetle
Mine when i went to pod :D
stripped4.jpg

doing it again for this sunday:race:

Renault Clio 1.2 RT
Cheers for the pics peeps ;) ... taken the carpet out so far... next to come out, some plastics..

Heres mine there nothing in the back.

Attachments

• IMAG0043.JPG
    IMAG0043.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG0049.JPG
    IMAG0049.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 83
  ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat
Hi martin, Nothing major, just removed alot of the interior you see there, and two new buckets going in and part dash removed.

mk1 phase 3
^^ ah fair enough.

take the whole dash out if its a pure track car?! got a pic of a vts without one if u wud like to see! spins me out everytime i get in it!

great work though.

Lionel Richie
yeah it was running on 3clyinders at FCS last year (still overtook most stuff out there, and a girl was driving too!!)

it needs a box change before FCS this year, plus i'm supposed to have my car done too (not gonna happen by the looks of it! :()