ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripped out Mk1's

Anyone got pics of mk1's with the rear stripped out? i might strip mine as the back seats are never used. also how much louder does it make the exhaust sound inside the car, considering i have have a 1.4 rt with stainless and decat :)

Gav

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
im stripping mine out in a week and fitting some 12mm wood in there .. gna build a sub in... but i'm hoping to keep it as lite as poss.. im doing it so i cn chuck my bikes in the boot... the main problem with wanting t do a car up * muddy bikes * haha ill get some pics up asap :)

Mreg 1.8 16v naples red
only just started to strip it out really. ive taken the door pannels out now . mounting a 6x9 in each passanger door i think
pic ::

boot3.jpg

boot2.jpg

boot1.jpg

Thanks mate, got quite a few pictures now. I dont use the rear seats at all but it looks complete with them in. I dont know if i'd like it with my rsi seats in the front, they look miles better stripped with buckets/cage.

interior2.jpg