ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

strut brace question

RenaultSport clio v6 255

just bought an OMP one from Demon Tweeks, 40 quid , need to drill holes, but easy to fit, need a few mods though, but cheaper than th esparco one at 95!

Can see myself getting a pair of those K-Tech braces. What extra wear and tear would the cause on the car with it having less flex and being more rigid??

Renault Laguna Coupe

LOL the car falls to bits after x days. Start counting now and Ill let you know the value of x :devilish:

Seriously does anyone know?

Renault Laguna Coupe

Only had it on for an hour - removed it again as the cars into Renault next week and I dont want them blaming it for the (totally unrelated) bits that they need to put right.

But, I am a great believer in mods and I always feel that they provide enormous benefits, whether they actually do or not :D so Im sure it will improve the handling, give me an extra 20bhp, make my teeth whiter and generally improve my life beyond recognition.

If Carlsberg made strut braces......

Sledge racer... they must of had a run on them this week i got a OMP one aswell!

Got yours on yet?? i thought sod that when i realised the hassle of drilling( got to take the struts out?) plus im generally to lazy.

Engineers at work said they would spot weld it on? not o handy when the engines got to be lifted