ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stunning TVR video

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

phwoar i really want one of them! love the bit where he powerslides it thru the village!

Audi RS4

cooooooooooooool,my old boss used to get TVRS,best sounding motors Ive heard IMO.less reliable than a renault though!Boss got locked inside his griffith once!LOL

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3

Quote: Originally posted by Liam182 on 25 March 2005

very nice video and car.

Id still rather have a brand new V6 though in Yellow. ;)
are u mad?

Nippy white cup

Quote: Originally posted by Scutchio on 25 March 2005

The nicest car ever made in my opinion
Same here m8....cant find a fault with it..looks, sound, performance and that colour!:D

Chris

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 25 March 2005

very nice video and car.

are u mad?

lol.

im not joking. Very nice cars yeah but if I was offered either AND they were both the same price I would take the Vee.

;)

Valver

very nice video and car.

are u mad?

lol.

im not joking. Very nice cars yeah but if I was offered either AND they were both the same price I would take the Vee.

;)
why?!?! 400bhp 3.7s both only have 2 seats... im not following your logic :p

Renault Laguna Coupe

Are TVRs still as unreliable as they were a few years ago? Bloke at work had one (still has it I think), and he couldnt rely on it to get him to work in the morning - had to buy another car in the end.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

The new russian owner has sorted it out a bit and even delayed the release of the car to make it more reliable.Its always been a bit of a love affair to own a TVR with the reliability not being the best but since they made their own AJP engine for the cerbera a few years back they have got a lot better.

The old cerberas are on autotrader at the moment for as little as £16,000 with 14k on the clock......0-100 in under 9 secs is still only for a few supercars but you can do it for a smaller budget like a 2nd hand TVR.The roll cages in them are now full FIA ones so its safer than anything we own too.I relly hope that they carry on making cars,although a russian owner has the factory,its still made by british people by hand in a british factory and peter wheeler wrote enough into the contract of sale to make sure it stays that way for a long time

ian

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

The roof hump has been added so that theres room to wear a crash helmet in the cabin.

Also, the front slats in the wing are to reduce wheelarch pressure, it has thermostatically controlled adjustable bonnet vents which open and close on temperature oddly enough, a lighter perspex spoiler, lightweight carbon fibre exhausts, 0-60mph in 3.7 seconds and most importantly I want one. Now.

50k car and air con and xenons are cost options, still one of the best looking cars i ever seen. If i had that much money though for a occasional track day car id choose a used csl.

Ziel Nurburgring

One passed me the other day when i was out riding. The guy was giving some and the noise and look of the cars in the flesh are unreal

Pikey Truck

very nice video and car.

are u mad?
Are u Off ure rocker!!!??? when this piece of metal does 0-60 in 3.7 secs!!!???

-=chris=-

Ford Fiesta

Quote: Originally posted by ChrisE on 26 April 2005

very nice video and car.

are u mad?
Are u Off ure rocker!!!??? when this piece of metal does 0-60 in 3.7 secs!!!???

-=chris=-

my bike wasnt far off that performance. I dont go for a car just cos of performance though, im still sticking by it would prefer a Vee....

:D