ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stupid GRIN

Z4 Coupe
Hi, Bit of a daft post but i dont really care!

Ive just picked up my first ever clio! RB 182 FF! I need someone to smack this stupid grin off my face! I LOVE IT!!!!

That is all:D

RB 182 FF
welcome to the club mate, i posted a similar post earlier with no replies, think new owners arent a big deal anymore!!

anyway, hope u have fun and if you're anything like me, then that grin will be there till you part company! which you wont want to do....

i see its a RB one too... me too :)

Gordini Cliosport 182
And Im sat here crying having seen you drive off in it!!!

Enjoy the car Andy. And take care of it! I know where you live :evil:

In all seriousness, I am glad its gone to a good home!

182 since last September and still love it.

New brakes go on on Saturday. The ditchfinders the last owner put on will go shortly after. Then I'm looking forward to putting some miles on it over summer - Just me, my little car and the Peak District/Lakes/Forest of Bowland/North Wales etc etc

Z4 Coupe
Dont think so fella. Not yet anyway. Want to give her a damn good detail (Even though she already looks mint):eek: Still want to do it.

To be honest i think ill just keep my eye on the 'Parts For Sale' section and if anything takes my fancy then i may pounce:evil: But for now, Im just lost in lust!

Clio 182
I got laughed at all the time by my friends because of my stupid grin. Still got the grin after 9 months :race: :D

Ollie's Silver Cup
Welcome! Very nice car and has been very well looked after! :)

And Im sat here crying having seen you drive off in it!!!

Enjoy the car Andy. And take care of it! I know where you live :evil:

In all seriousness, I am glad its gone to a good home!

When I saw RB and Leicester, I wondered if it was yours.

I'm assuming this means your Alfa has arrived? :cool:

Artic 182FF
I picked my ph2 172 flamer up today and im in love with it already.

Handles so much better than anything ive ever driven before. Its just so mucvh fun to drive.

To say im smitten is an understatement.

:D

Clio 172 RS2
Why so serious?

Let's put a smile on that face! (the Joker)

I'll be smiling again after the shed comes back from MOT & BIG service.
(my wallet might be crying)

Clio 172 RS2
No worries Andy... just the normal service interval routine, cam/aux belt has been dealt with by the previous owner.

Gordini Cliosport 182
No Oli, the Alfa is being delivered on Thursday next week. But I am out of the country for a week after delivery so cant even drive it when it's delivered!!!
Andy turned up with cash, and he will look after it, so it had to go early! Cruising around in the mk1 Golf at the moment, so it's not all bad ;)

Glad Andy is smiling while using it. It means it's doing the same job it did for me over the years!

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, the title of this thread says it all.

I also picked up my first ever Clio (cupped 182FF) on Monday.

My other car is a big bhp Impreza and this thing is giggle central. I cant remember the last car i drove that gave me such a laugh.
Schoolboy grin well and truely slapped across my face :D

Ollie's Silver Cup
No Oli, the Alfa is being delivered on Thursday next week. But I am out of the country for a week after delivery so cant even drive it when it's delivered!!!
Andy turned up with cash, and he will look after it, so it had to go early! Cruising around in the mk1 Golf at the moment, so it's not all bad ;)

Glad Andy is smiling while using it. It means it's doing the same job it did for me over the years!

I don't mind looking after it for that week ;) :rasp: