ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stupid Question.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Right, this is going to sound stupid but here goes.

I've taken some pictures as you do with a camera, done a bit of editing in PS, now what do I do with them? I haven't got a printer worth printing them on, cost about £12 I think and can't print a word document without messing it up. Don't want to put any on a canvas until I'm any good, so what do I do with them?

Wouldn't mind setting up a website, so what options do I have?
and
Whats the best way of getting some printed out?

Thanks and sorry for being dumb.

172cup
put them on a memory card

go to a photo printing shop

print them

then slap yourself for asking a stupid question lol

Photobox seem to get good reviews for service and print quality, and I've just ordered some so will see how they come out.

I know what you mean though - lots of pics and not necessarily any use for them other than browse through them once in a while!

You could stick them on a memory card, get one of those digital photo frames and let them scroll through on there?

Other than that burn them to CD so you don't lose them if a Hard Drive crashes...

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I have some pics posted on an online site that is quite good.
£5 gets you unlimited upload.

its called fotothing, there are loads out there.
Then just give people a link so they can go browse etc.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Right, I think I've got it, do my thing on the PC then I can put them on CD and got get them printed somewhere, didn't realise that you could print them straight off amemory card:eek:

Thanks Planetx but they probably aren't that good, but when they are I will include a few for your discretion as payment;)

I know it sounded stupid but I had all the excitement of the new camera then thought what do i do now:S

A4 Avant
I upload mine to bonusprint to get them printed. Usually delivered next day, great quality and price.

Right, this is going to sound stupid but here goes.

I've taken some pictures as you do with a camera, done a bit of editing in PS, now what do I do with them? I haven't got a printer worth printing them on, cost about £12 I think and can't print a word document without messing it up. Don't want to put any on a canvas until I'm any good, so what do I do with them?

Wouldn't mind setting up a website, so what options do I have?
and
Whats the best way of getting some printed out?

Thanks and sorry for being dumb.

Personally I wouldn't recommend a canvas for photos. It's all a bit 'trendy' - they look much better on photo paper and then well framed.