ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stupid question

I havent driven my car much over the last couple of months..and have forgotten how to flash people up with the headlights.

I thought it was a matter of flicking the left stalk towards me but the headlights stays on..?

Cheers

-Rob

But im sure i used to be able to flick it and it went off without flicking it again? Or was that another car..? :p

Astra 1.9cdti XP

It only stays on if the headlights are on.....I think!!!

Im sure I can just pull mine back for a flash and then it returns to normal!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

its usually if u pull it towards - it clicks and stays on. If u push i the other way it should just flash?

Could be onto a winner there geordiepaul..i was driving at night down country lanes with my dips on so that would explain it..ill give Mitsis idea a go to.

Cheers guys

-Rob

2012 WRX Waggon

when the autolight are on in mine, pulling the stalk back to flash results in the full beam staying on, till u pull it again.

pain in the arse, cos u cant do a quick flash!

Monaco 172

in mine if you pulled it softly at the end of the stalk it just flash and didnt click on but if u pulled it harder further down the stalk it clicked on

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Yeah just pull it softly to flash people....its obvious...pull it till u hear a click if u want full beam on.