ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stupid riding - UK Ghostrider

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Riding promo 1/2 - Suzuki GSXR 1000 & Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR FQ320, 180mph side by side on public highways, Gatso/speed camera burning, stand up wheelies, burnouts, krazy overtakes, bike chasing, all in MPH, genuine 4tage, the clocks dont lie!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7j_RLxf34s&mode=related&search=

"Stupid Riding promo 2/2 - Suzuki GSXR 1000 & Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR FQ320, Gatso/speed camera burning, T5 Police chase, burnouts & wheelies, more krazy overtakes, more high speed, tank wheelies, near misses! And they offer GHOST RIDER a race!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49aAv27LZQo&mode=user&search=

Must admit i did chuckle when he started pulling a burnout infront of a traffic car that was parked in a layby :rasp:

Golf GTI PP Mk7
christ thats dangerous.

great riding and superb driving, but at the end of the day theyve only got to get it wrong once and it all ends in tears.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
ive seen the dvd he challenges ghost rider to a race but he says only on track

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
is it off the ghostrider dvd, my dads got a copy of it somewhere, might have to stick it on!

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
A few bad overtakes but otherwise not that bad. He wheelies well and that gixxer should rape the Evo.

The rise over the crest in 3rd the into that sweeping bend looks fun but a dangerous line across the turn lane.

clio 172 cup
gota love the speed camera burning!!!
what u think wud happen if everybody burned all the cameras ?

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
^more scamera vans,, id much rather see more gatso's than those vans hidden in random locations

Burn the Vans!!! (Tho prob best to drag the operator out as murder is frowned upon a little)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
anyone esle finding these vids taking forever to load on youtube?

Mk1 16v
Some mad riding on there, ive seen worse on the ghostrider DVDs though.

Does anyone know the tune 2:20 in on the second video??

Rich.

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Agree, its not big or clever, in particular those close overtakes but this guy is at least far more likely to simply kill himself, as opposed to a loony driver with several tonnes of metal and possible passengers.

Doesnt make it any less wrong just put in perspective with other youtube vids such as the BMW & Audi going mad on the motorway.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
crazy t***s, but how good is the evo's number plate...

V111 EVO

simple mistake putting it on the vids though, reckon someone has busted them to the police, I'm tempted...

I find myself riding more and more aggressive as the days go on!

Its easy to get carried away on a bike. They are just so much better at getting to places than a car, and tbh now when I drive a car I get frustrated at the lack of speed or difficultly at making progress anywhere.

hopefully he wont take any one innocent with him, the guy in the evo is a dickhead overtaking on the double white lines hope he gets shafted soon.

another "Ghost Rider" wannabe.

gonna die very soon riding like that in the UK, roads arent as good as those in Germany or Sweden thats for sure.

idiots.