ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STUPID!!!!

right, ive got a small screen with gamecube adapter for my car, but instead of just wiring it in ive been experimenting with the screen being roof mounted and the gamecube uder my seat, anyway, ive had to extend the wires that were supplied with the screen as they are designed to only b a small distance apart from each other

anyaway, back to the point, when trying to power up the screen, i think i got the +ve and -ve the wrong way round as now neither screen or gamecube are working, even tried the gamecube at home and no luck, i.ve opened both of them up to see if have blown a fuse etc, but there dont seem to be any in either!! sorry about the essay, cheers

did think that, but in trying to fix it have kinda opened it! it doesnt look quite factory finished anymore!!!

no suggestions of how it might be fixed???

Now is probably the wrong time to say, you shoulda inserted an inline fuse.. hehe.

Hmm, can you see melted bits? See any smoke? Are you 100% you got the voltage wrong way round?