ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sub and amp question

this is the first time ive entered the world of ice and was wondering whats best to go for, at the minute ive got standard renault cd player with a pair of 7x10"s {kenwood} in parcel shelf, for ultimate sound and bass what should i get?? components or sub and amp or do i really have to change the headunit??

new headunit, seperates at the front (mids + tweeters), subwoofer(S) in the rear, all running off amps. get a basic setup with quality components and it will sound better... the more you put in the harder it is to setup. one of the best systems i have ever heard only had 1 10" sub! first step is always a new headunit, then front speakers then amps and subs.

hope this helps

Luke

Clio V6 255

the key is quality rather than size or quantity. If you upgrade all the speakers with top of the range and a superb 10" sub, youll have a sweet sounding system rather than throwing 6x9s and a 12" sub in which sounds pants.