ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sub problem

renault clio sport172
hi all im wanting to fit my subs to the car but havent a clue where my powercable(red live) can actually get into my car
any help wud be appreciated
cheers

Meg 230 f1
find a hole from the engin bay to the inside of the car, around the footwell area and run the cables in the plastic strips down the side to the boot

Ph 1 172
follow the bonnet release cable near the passenger foot well. there is a cable and rubber grommit it can go through. you have to remove the collant tank and fire sheild to get to it from the engine bay though

renault clio sport172
ive looked a few times and the only way ive seen is to drill a hole just under the blove box to get it in but im not very confident tbh.ive fitted em before in my zetec-s and golf gti.but this is hard with such a large block

Meg 230 f1
find a hole from the engine bay to the inside of the car, around the foot well area and run the cables in the plastic strips down the side to the boot

renault clio sport172
is there anyone in s.wales that would do this for me? id be willing to pay for your time and effort.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 Grande
it is very easy tbh, at first i was really nervous about it because it's the first time i've ever done it but after copying off my mate's clio, just drill upwards under the glove box and it will come out in the metal somewhere on the bonnet side.