ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subaru Impreza P1

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Was looking at this the other week, mate. It's a beauty.

Had a P1 myself, (P1 EVL) and loved it. Can't ever shift the temptation. Really shocked that this hasn't gone especially at that price.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Possibly missed it, but mileage before and after rebuild?

Was the reason for the rebuild more power or a combination of several factors (ie engine det?)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
Hi Scutch, i think i remember your car from P1WOC. Im surprised it hasnt sold aswell, its worth a lot more in bits but havent really got the space and time to do it. Got someone coming to see it over the weekend finally. Bad time to be selling cars like these and the market is all over the place. Problem is there is dreamers looking at the cheaper cars and expecting this spec for the same price :(

The car had a lot of miles on it, its at 133k now. Its the reason i bought the car tho, it was a standard car and i knew the last owner had looked after it. It was ideal as i always planned a build on it for more power. The mileage didnt bother me as i had always planned to keep the car. As usual, plans change. I need the money for a house refurb or it would be kept. Now i dont want to sell it again hahaha

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looks great mate, love P1s good luck with the viewer at the weekend