ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subaru Impreza WR1

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Nice one! We're you not tempted to drive for Andy, it's great feeling the car get faster.

I've heard about the Induction Kits having problems in applications under 400BHP, most will tell you the standard box(with panel filter) and piping are good for up to 400BHP. That's certainly the case with the JDM cars.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Nice one! We're you not tempted to drive for Andy, it's great feeling the car get faster.

I've heard about the Induction Kits having problems in applications under 400BHP, most will tell you the standard box(with panel filter) and piping are good for up to 400BHP. That's certainly the case with the JDM cars.

Yeah I would have driven the car, but the missus was with me and wanted to go shopping. LOL. What a waste of time that was, too.

Andy did recommend the original airbox or the APS cold air wing induction kit, but only because it helps with bringing in earlier boost during mapping. The engines in the newage are capable of big power, you're right. Its just having the money to pay for the modifications! You got your high level wing yet?

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Not yet, exploring the possibilty of going Hybrid Turbo first, using the hybrid twin-scroll allows for more flow at the top end but keeps the low RPM pick up. All in, almost 400bhp for under £2K total :) TBH it's so quick just now, it hardly seems worth it. I'm also exploring the possibility of sellling this Spec C to my bro and getting an '05 Spec C Type RA, waiting for my importer to get back to me. I love these cars!:)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
very tasty mate, boy i know nearly bought one 3 years ago, he shat out of it and got a RX8 instead

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Cheers Chris for this photoshop :

Scutch.jpg

Was just gauging to see what my mates alloys off his P1 would look like in anthracite on the WR1...

Tip top! :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I was going to take some pictures of my now de-tango'd WR1 in the blistering sunshine. Sadly, it decided to rain instead, so I got a few snaps and then called it a day.

The front end looks so much better now, in my opinion. Especially in the flesh :cool:

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00297-1.jpg

Hopefully should be sunny this week so I can get some better ones! :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PMSL! My rage back box probably cost more than the bodykit for your 1.2 Clio innit?

Hayward & Scott FTW! :cool:

Not a bad choice...And what are the WRNone's going for these days?

Between £15k - £22k, depending on mileage and other factors. Mine was £16.5k which I got reduced from £17.5k through private ad, and to be honest, if I had the chance of one at £15k I doubt I'd take it. Always had a thing about spending more than you could to get a better deal. Not knocking the cheaper ones, but it would be the same with any car I think.
This one has done 14k miles, not bad for 4 years, and was standard when bought, other than splitter and flaps. I must have spent over £4k in 3 months, not including petrol (which seems to be better than the P1).
Most of that was mods and the remap, so it should taper off now. Saying that, I had an email off Andy Forrest the other day coz I asked him about an uprated turbo and he said I'd be looking at around 400bhp with the TD06 18G turbo and a fuel regulator. All in for £1200. :cool:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not a bad choice...And what are the WRNone's going for these days?

Between £15k - £22k, depending on mileage and other factors. Mine was £16.5k which I got reduced from £17.5k through private ad, and to be honest, if I had the chance of one at £15k I doubt I'd take it. Always had a thing about spending more than you could to get a better deal. Not knocking the cheaper ones, but it would be the same with any car I think.
This one has done 14k miles, not bad for 4 years, and was standard when bought, other than splitter and flaps. I must have spent over £4k in 3 months, not including petrol (which seems to be better than the P1).
Most of that was mods and the remap, so it should taper off now. Saying that, I had an email off Andy Forrest the other day coz I asked him about an uprated turbo and he said I'd be looking at around 400bhp with the TD06 18G turbo and a fuel regulator. All in for £1200. :cool:

4k!!!!!!!! FFS! And it's still resembles a Subaru Justy!!! Sort it out wee guy!