ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subs Gone Not So Loud!

Big Bummer! Ive got 2 12" Pioneer 600w subs with a Alpine V12 Amp (about 2 1/2 years old). I went to give it a blast the other day after buying the new Erick Morillo winter sessions 2 CD by the way is the b*ll*cks! and I could hardly here the subs! Got back home and I thought it was something silly like a loose wire or something. I checked inside both sub boxes and the wires were connected, checked the phono leads behind the head unit all ok! The subs are on but very very quiet!!!

I dont know what to do next.....? Im hoping theres nothing wounded with the amp and the subs! Can anyone shed any light on the matter???

GRRRRRRRR :mad:

Could be derv.......... Ill have to try that tomorrow when Ive got some daylight! Dark nights are shocking!

cheers

UPDATE!!:-

Went to my local ICE dealer yesterday, to pick their brains about the problem. They connected another sub to my amp using each and both channels and it rattled my car, so the amp is powering. They connected one of my subs to each and both channels of the amp and it was fine. It was the same story with the second sub, but when both subs are connected it sounds like they have died of death!? Disconnect one and its fine!?

Its a bloody nightmare!! The dealers say its sounds like your subs are on the way out.... (being 2 1/2 years old) :cry: