ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subtle..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
changes are what its about im thinking..

Firstly I've got a black grill opposed to red. I'm not keen on the debadged look. So thought this looks betterer? -
478292fa.jpg

and secondly I've debadged it..

8d59e615.jpg

Spaced the wheels out a touch too..

28864e8b.jpg

Just need my new arb so i can go lower now..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah thats the plan tbh! :D Next up is some 4mo valences. I want polo stubby mirrors..the list goes on. I say this and i'll end up selling..lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its a 1.8T AUM so has a K03s and a few mods on her to up ze power.. Has covered 100k but she's a minter. FSH etc..:)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I'm not keen on the debadged look.

secondly ive de-badged it.lol

Looks very nice though.

MON

titty cup'd 182
Have you got a rear ARB yet? One of the best mods on the MKIV platform (ex Bora owner).

Integra Type-R DC2
Yeah thats the plan tbh! :D Next up is some 4mo valences. I want polo stubby mirrors..the list goes on. I say this and i'll end up selling..lol

Looks stunning! If you end up selling on in the next few months, drop me a PM. Im after a nice, clean Bora to replace the Teg!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers guys! ph-reebone mine are pressed plates they just dont look it as i pussied out with uk legal. Should my mot have been further away i would have gone illegal like my golfs..haha!

I need to fit new bushes to her next up. Just ordered Leon Cupra R rear trailing arm bushes as they are solid unlike the golf/bora so they should help! The standard are wooorn..Then i need TT ones up front. Love how you can chop and change with vag parts to make them better! Not liking the idea of fitting them though!

Dependant on this months commision a front and rear arbs and 4mo front valence will be in the mix too. Ive been told adjustable drop links can be fine though..

Had her RR'd at 219bhp which is enough for now tbh good for my spec on a K03s. Handling before power now me thinks! lol! Oh and TT 312mm brakes as you can get them for pence..

S23

The Cleee-O
Looks really good mate, done well on the front grille, totally changes it and breaks it up. The rest of your plans sound gud too! :D

Everyone wants bora's? Why? lol

They're quite understated in the range and if done right look awesome. Plus you can get the same engines that are in Golfs and they are far cheaper on insurance and buying because they aren't a Golf. I nearly bought one last summer. Still want one mind, lol :D

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks really good mate, done well on the front grille, totally changes it and breaks it up. The rest of your plans sound gud too! :D

They're quite understated in the range and if done right look awesome. Plus you can get the same engines that are in Golfs and they are far cheaper on insurance and buying because they aren't a Golf. I nearly bought one last summer. Still want one mind, lol :D

Thanks bud.

Yeah they can look awesome slammed on splits etc. Tbh ive got other things i need to spend my money on at them moment than expensive rims like bushes etc. Wheels will come last sadly although they are the main ingredient to a nice bora imo!

I did get offered a swap for a Golf but i likes me boot..haha