ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subway's V6

MKIII 138
looks great. your the guy who`s driving a porshe 911 at 21 nothing to do with your wealthy parents though just hard graft like the rest of us ;)

Engles Mummy
Thanks all!

As for modifying - I'm seeing Mark Fish this Saturday for a little chat to see what can be done and what’s worth doing.

RWD car though, I find myself being a pussy round corners lol

I'm all for driving fast & getting close to the edge but I don’t fancy crashing it just yet, give it a few weeks first.

Looking for a 1.8 16v
well wat can i say u smacked it lol is it jus me but u always seem to get ur cars in novemeber? lol neva mind :)

Engles Mummy
lol yea November is my car buying month.

Uzi if your around tonight pop over with shabz, I'll take you guys out for a spin!

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172
Must admit with the weather beginning to change nows not the best time id have chose for getting a beast like that but i sure if you take it STEADY your be alright.
I must say though,i like them much better in blue-theres one in Brentwood and the presence of it when its coming up the road towards you looks one in a million ;)

Engles Mummy
James, yea fair point m8. I'm taking it easy found corners as I haven't got a clue about RWD control lol

As for the blue - I prefer the blue also, but my cup was blue and I fancied a change.

E90
^^ Its a fair bit different going sideways in one of these than something like a bmw though, They aint easy to go sideways in, over step a mark and the laws of physics will dicate you spin, no matter how much talent you have as a driver. I'd be leaving it in the garage until spring, LOL

Engles Mummy
^^ Its a fair bit different going sideways in one of these than something like a bmw though, They aint easy to go sideways in, over step a mark and the laws of physics will dicate you spin, no matter how much talent you have as a driver. I'd be leaving it in the garage until spring, LOL

Thats my biggest fear! Slow and steady it will be...