ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Subway's V6

Clio v6 & Atom 300
I wanted it decat :(

De-cats are not available commercially other than via Janspeed full system AFAIK.

Also remember cats are in both manifolds, and the collector box.

Removal will illuminate engine fault light permanently too.

Peter

Engles Mummy
Wow...didn't know that. Thanks!

I'm taking it to Mark Fish this saturday morning, so we're going to discuss what to do in the new year with it. As I plan to use it mostly for track, so I shall see what marky has got to offer.

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Wow...didn't know that. Thanks!

I'm taking it to Mark Fish this saturday morning, so we're going to discuss what to do in the new year with it. As I plan to use it mostly for track, so I shall see what marky has got to offer.

Mk2 Vee as a track car. YES!

Good work!:evil:

Peter:)

Engles Mummy
Either a cup as there going dirt cheap now, I reckon I could pick one up for less 5k in the new year.

Or something else with a bit of spice. Not sure yet, its on my to do list...but its on page 3 at the moment.

Got other things to sort out first!

Plan is -

Get the v6 to track spec/still road legal & get an additional run about car for the odd jobs.

But plans never go to "PLAN" so god knows whats going to happen!

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Ive got some history on this car subway if you can confirm its number 282,

dont know if you were aware of it or not?

Either a cup as there going dirt cheap now, I reckon I could pick one up for less 5k in the new year.

Or something else with a bit of spice. Not sure yet, its on my to do list...but its on page 3 at the moment.

Plan is -

Get the v6 to track spec/still road legal & get an additional run about car for the odd jobs.

Your dad is too rich.

Engles Mummy

Plan is -

Your dad is too rich.

I wouldn't say "too" rich...but hes definitely f**king loaded.

Engles Mummy
What you guys think of this idea -

Colour coded vents & wheels? Black out style!

I don't like standard cars, I need to change something on it!

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
What you guys think of this idea -

Colour coded vents & wheels? Black out style!

I don't like standard cars, I need to change something on it!

Definitely don't colour code the vents, I think them being silver and standing out from the rest of the car is half of what makes the V6 look special.

Engles Mummy
Ooo I like...

The vents are about £400 (each) from renault right?

Carbon fibre ones from yozzasport, will that hurt my wallet?

Ooo I like...

The vents are about £400 (each) from renault right?

Carbon fibre ones from yozzasport, will that hurt my wallet?

don't do it, one of the best bits is the silver pods on the black v6 - carbon fibre won't look good !!! :dapprove:

Ph1 172 & others
Nice car mate.

to be honest i dont know what everyone has against young people driving fast cars. I have a 300bhp+ S14 Drift weapon and im 20, As long as you are not a dick on the road you will be fine.

Happy Motoring mate

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Nice car mate.

to be honest i dont know what everyone has against young people driving fast cars. I have a 300bhp+ S14 Drift weapon and im 20, As long as you are not a dick on the road you will be fine.

Happy Motoring mate

I don't think peoples issue is with driving a fast car at a young age, people are just surprised at a younger person owning such a relatively expensive car at that age :)

lol

I don't have a problem im just jealous thats all lol

and also, it might not be a fast car but its hardly a slow car in the grand scheme of things now is it?