ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sucessful Day for me :D

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I was at FCS on the Clio stylers stand sitting in my car minding my own business when Davy from redline came over and started talking to me. He asked me to get out the car, so he could takesome photos for Redline Magazine :D OF course I oblidged and got chatting about the next phase of my car, he then told me if i got just a leather retrim they would be very interested in featuring me :d

Anyway I was quite chuffed with myself, when another guy came over about 5 minutes later, I got chatting to him and mentioned that Redline are interested in a feature :D He then introduced himself! The Legendary Milsy, The features editor for max power magazine! I explained that i was getting a retrim, and he then gave me a business card and said when you get it done, phone me and we will feature you :D

The first stand my car has ever been on and I get 2 magazines interested in a feature, and I'm not even anywhere near finished modifying it!

As a result, 2 Cobra Sidewinder seats have bein ordered and I'm booking it in for a cream leather retrim Tuesday :D

Very happy boy :D

Chocolate Bar™
good stuff! i have to say your car was one of the mintest there (especially work wise). There were lots of cars which photographed well but close up looked a bit rough to say the least, and yours actually looks better in real life!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
get it in redline! max powers a bit s**t imo... congrats tho :)

A Fast One!
Jonaldinho said:
Nice one mate, for not wearing suntan lotion I won a healthy dose of sunburn! lol :(

haha me too!! ive got stripes where my sun glasses were now!

nice one for getting those contacts for your magazine feature, i didnt see the car either im afraid.......

freebone, the colour of your car is lovely! what is it?

Alex

Vee dub
Spykee said:
haha me too!! ive got stripes where my sun glasses were now!

nice one for getting those contacts for your magazine feature, i didnt see the car either im afraid.......

freebone, the colour of your car is lovely! what is it?

Alex

Monaco Blue :approve:

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Crazy - speak to Gibson&BoyneTrimming on here. :) Ffion will do a cracking job on your car.

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
Letting a magazine decide your modifications for you is a bit...odd! Must just be the rebel in me; but on principle, I'd NOT get a re-trim, go do something else to the interior, and go to another mag! Telling you what to do to your car...pfft... do they think we're all sheep who'll buy whatever they say?

Mega-congrats to you mate though, you've put lots of money into your motor so far, so it's good to see rewards!

-Akira

Golf GTI 1.8T
DarthCake said:
Crazy - speak to Gibson&BoyneTrimming on here. :) Ffion will do a cracking job on your car.

were they at FCS, I'm sure she said they were going but I didnt see them.

crazy - I kept meaning to come over and have a look but just forgot at the end of the day. sorry.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
It was Nice to meet Clio GB he was a sound bloke :)

They asked what If i had any plans, a Retrim was onb the cads next so i told them. Its not like they have asked me to do it, it was my decision :D

Renault 5 GT Turbo
M1TCH said:
were they at FCS, I'm sure she said they were going but I didnt see them.

crazy - I kept meaning to come over and have a look but just forgot at the end of the day. sorry.

We were due to be there and had booked a pitch however we are very very booked up with show cars being unveiled at Max Power Live so could not spare the time as we are workimg 7 days a week til Max..

Speaking of features...

We have just had it confirmed by Millsey(Editor of max Power Magazine) that we are doing a full re trim for their Project Ultimate 350Z..To be asked to do this is wicked comsidering we are a small family business..But as Millsey said to me on the phone..Let your work do the talking..lol..They have been trying to get us to work on their cars for a while but we have been too busy..Now we are making some space for them and we're gonna pimp it..
Oh we're also doing Ben from Fast Car(Formally of Redlines) Golf Project Car too..oh and another Nissan for Max I think..

Some of the work we are doing at the moment is our baddest yet and we are hoping that 2 of them will be up for car of the show and 3 of them up for best interior..Its an exciting time..

Anyway..sorry we missed FCS but we will be having a stand at RTOC National Day and have been asked to judge Best Interior which should be fun..:D
As for re trimming in cream..check these pics out..
This car won loads of awards last year and has ben a cover car and featured time and time again..Oh I should also add..shes back in our workshop at the moment having a full re trim again as we're going full on pimp..We're stripping this all out and putting it in his other beemer then starting this baby from scratch..the design we have done is crazy(in the words of the c**k westwood..lol)

Anyway..hope you all had a great day..

Ffi
G&B
1st Phase of New Website's nearly ready..

Attachments

• Bens Cockpit (Small).JPG
    Bens Cockpit (Small).JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 103
  • bootyman 021 (Small).jpg
    bootyman 021 (Small).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 40
  • bootyman 037 (Small).jpg
    bootyman 037 (Small).jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 41
  • bootyman 042 (Small).jpg
    bootyman 042 (Small).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Ben BMW Rieger M3 Boot Build 2 (Small).JPG
    Ben BMW Rieger M3 Boot Build 2 (Small).JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
Whites hot too mind you..doing a lot of white for this season..b**ch to keep clean to if shes your everyday ride..

Attachments

• Pic 4 (Small).JPG
    Pic 4 (Small).JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Elf 2 Interior (Small).JPG
    Elf 2 Interior (Small).JPG
    235 KB · Views: 77
  Renault 5 GT Turbo
Akira2506 said:
Letting a magazine decide your modifications for you is a bit...odd! Must just be the rebel in me; but on principle, I'd NOT get a re-trim, go do something else to the interior, and go to another mag! Telling you what to do to your car...pfft... do they think we're all sheep who'll buy whatever they say?

Mega-congrats to you mate though, you've put lots of money into your motor so far, so it's good to see rewards!

-Akira

Totally disagree with you here..

Interiors is where its at right now..Bodykits and paintjobs have all been done..
Custome interiors are where its at..
Anyone whos knows anything about moddifying knows that..

Chocolate Bar™
was clio lane there? i had a looked round but couldnt see his car. I have to say some of the retrims there were a bit shoddy to say the least, worth getting someone like yourselfs to do a good job instead of going somewhere like shaffino where you def get what u pay for lol

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Middo said:
was clio lane there? i had a looked round but couldnt see his car. I have to say some of the retrims there were a bit shoddy to say the least, worth getting someone like yourselfs to do a good job instead of going somewhere like shaffino where you def get what u pay for lol

Thats nice to hear hun..James is away fishing i think which was a shame as it would of been good for you to have seen his car in the flesh..
With trimming you really do get what you pay for..We only use the finest Nappa straight from germany..and that shows..
We love what we do and again that shows in the work..
We are all about tight leather..Nothing leaves our workshop unless we are 100% happy with it..
We dont use kits..everything is hand made..measured and fitted to spec..lots of it hand sewn..you cant fault the detailing..
Anyway..enough about me..whos for a re trim..lol

RenaultClio 1.4
Hey ur on cm :) well done, cant believe i didnt see ur clio tho, im quite annoyed i didnt see ya :(

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
lol its fine Kyl13 :)

Shaffino are more than likely going to do mine, I've saw there work and have seen no problems whatsoever, anyone care to explain any problems with shaffino?

You do get what you pay for i suppoose, if i had the money my car would be going to Carisma, no where else, but i dont have that sorta money so......

Also agree interiors are where its at, I've got some CRAZY ideas for mine, just need the funds, it runs into 5 figures im guessing though :(

I'd love to hear some prices from Gibson & Boyne, but after asking 3 times, I havent even got a ball park figure!

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Crazy Clio said:
lol its fine Kyl13 :)

Shaffino are more than likely going to do mine, I've saw there work and have seen no problems whatsoever, anyone care to explain any problems with shaffino?

You do get what you pay for i suppoose, if i had the money my car would be going to Carisma, no where else, but i dont have that sorta money so......

Also agree interiors are where its at, I've got some CRAZY ideas for mine, just need the funds, it runs into 5 figures im guessing though :(

I'd love to hear some prices from Gibson & Boyne, but after asking 3 times, I havent even got a ball park figure!

Pm and explanation sent..

Ffion
G&B

ant

yep.
hey crazy, was it you who took a pic [well your mate] of me going home up the M6?

as i overtook you i just noticed the traffic police range rover up ahead! lol!!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
yup :) well was my mate messing about lol!

Looked very nice on the road matey.

you can have the pic if you want?

lol @ noticing the Range, I dont have to watch out for them, my cars not fast enough to break the speed limit :D

Lux'd Glacier White R26
You got any pictures of your car, for those of us that hasn't seen it?

Congrats on getting a feature!

Tyson.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Very nice mate. I do like that! I read in a few posts that you have a Cup spoiler and new rear lights? It certainly needs it, but the rest looks very well put together!

Tyson.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I have a cup spoiler but not installed.

I'm having custom made light clusters built and smoothed into the car (Very pricey) as i cant see any clio lights that look good :(

ant

yep.
Crazy Clio said:
yup :) well was my mate messing about lol!

Looked very nice on the road matey.

you can have the pic if you want?

yeah if you dont mind, PM it over :approve: