ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suggestions please!

Clio Sport 1.4 16v
Im really not sure what to do to my car and I need some help to decide. I went mad with my corsa and I definately want it a bit more subtle this time around.

Im thinking these 182 replica skirts http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-M...QQcmdZViewItem would be a good idea to start but don't know what else to do. My car is a Mk2 Ph2 and its dark blue if that helps.

Grateful for suggetsions.

Daz

Also stuck up a picture of my old corsa cos im still kind of proud of it.

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/...=Front45noplate.jpg&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

Chocolate Bar™
Couple of rules with clio styling, avoid bonnet vents, they always look w**k, avoid morettes they too are horendous and dont suit the clio, dont make it look like a replica 172 simply because it isnt one, so shouldnt look like one.

Get it colour coded, lowered, 16 inch wheels (they tend to look the best size wise on the clio) a nice exhaust and jobs a good un

RS Meg 175
amen ^^
Colour coding, nice subtle wheels (dont go big), and slam that mofo never fails :)

<< oooh post count is getting near :p

Chocolate Bar™
lmao, come back in 6000 posts time ;)

seriuusly though have a look at pics of mattas car, been very nicely done

Clio Sport 1.4 16v
I will do. Where can I find some pics of it then? Ive already got a quote to get the colour coding done it was £350 for front/back bumper strips and the side strips, door handles and the dynamique spoiler thats on it already. is that a ood deal do you think?

Im right in thinking the boot badges have pins in arnt I?

What do you recon to the old corsa then?

Daz

Chocolate Bar™
I'm not sure on the ph1's, i know my ph2 had holes and i had to have a plate welded on the back so that they couldbe smoothed over.

quote isnt bad at all, but make sure they do a good job because thats near to the top end of what i'd pay for colour coding.

corsa looks tidy - few in stoke that look exactly the same though lol

Clio Sport 1.4 16v
Mine is a mk 2 phase 2 though so probably going to be filled with holes then?

I was given the name of these sprayers but renault app they sent a few there and they came back mint so should do a good job.

What do you recon to the 182 grill on mine?

Daz