ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Suggestions Please

hello, my new car comes first week in sep but i want to buy some new wheels for it have you got any ideas what ones as i dont!

urm not sure much else about it..i kinda just bought it!! all i know its 1.4ltr and black ( i bet i sound like a right blonde)

yeh they are nice them like..

need it lowering too, so much to think about lol like whos going to put my wheels on seem as though i dont have a clue, times like this i need a man around the house

Quote: Originally posted by Angelic_P on 11 August 2005

need it lowering too, so much to think about lol like whos going to put my wheels on seem as though i dont have a clue, times like this i need a man around the house
*awaits sharks*

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 11 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Angelic_P on 11 August 2005

*awaits sharks*
Quote: Originally posted by final_maxim2 on 11 August 2005

ill fit the wheels and suspension for some head
Nuff said. Just buy my wheels.

16 or 17" wheels will go on with a 40 or 60mm drop. really you want to drop at least 40mm then get the wheels or it will look like a 4x4. As for styles have a look on the web for wheels or in the gallery on the main page to see different styles on the cars.

A well built VW

Dare V2 or copies and OZ supper ls really seem t suit the shape of the clio really well but its just my opinion try looking at wheel sites or just buy Mikes

Dare V2s suit the clio really well but theyre sooo 2003, lol. I had them on my old 172 but now there are loads of cheap copies about on every sh*tbox in the land. Id get something different IMO.