ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sun set pics, vx+ cat n fiddle, need editing

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4549.jpg

IMG_4548.jpg

IMG_4547.jpg

went for a blast up the cat and fiddle last night had the camera in the boot, didnt bother setting anything up (wish i had now) got these

can anyone do anything with them

p.s bye bye vx220
:(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
And you had the roof on!!! PISCH patter! Lovely nite for a 'stiff' breeze in your locks!

S4 Avant
Just missed me, I was up there for a drive on tuesday night. Views are lovely up there at that time of night.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lucky for me i live about 5 mins away :D just need to get the pics a bit lighter, that one BP did was great ta :)

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
lucky for me i live about 5 mins away :D just need to get the pics a bit lighter, that one BP did was great ta :)

Presuming you dont use anything to edit photos at the mo ? .. try google's picasa here for free for light editing (highlights, shadows, cropping and straightening) it's fab.

most of your photos just need the shadows brought out a little :approve:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i use photoshop, but im stuck at work atm with nothing more than the fax viewer, and i wanted to get them up on vx220.org

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ohhh I see :)

I stuck a couple into PS but the dark stuff is too dark and it just looks noisy brought out at all. :( It could be down to photobucket tho' ?! Flickr is highly recommended for the future :)