ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Brunch 22nd March 10:30am @ Wings Cafe North Weald.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Same as January's well attended meet.
Been having meets here for a while now and have had some quite good turn outs.
Very friendly car club meet. The cafes on a old Battle of Britain Airfield and welcomes car clubs.

Meet up at 10:30am Chat about Clio's, Look at some planes and then have a fry up.
Please add your name below.

1. Pacman

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah try to do small ones every month and a larger meet every 3 months. Maybe more through the summer.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Unfortunately chaps and chappettes I am going into hospital for an operation on the Thursday before so Might not be able to come along.
Will see if I am up for it and get someone to bring me down.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Unfortunately chaps and chappettes I am going into hospital for an operation on the Thursday before so Might not be able to come along.
Will see if I am up for it and get someone to bring me down.
Change it to the next sunday Matt, the 29th, i hope all goes well with the op, can we not go to the squadron cafe instead :)

Clio 172
Sorry guys Thanks for the tag Ron, but Im on a gymnastics coaching course that day and the sunday after too so i wont be able to make it

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Brunch is still going ahead.
Will hopefully be on my feet by then. If not hope you guys have a good day for it.

Cup Turbo, Flamer
What time is this going onto you think? I'm gonna try and get there earlier but got family shiz to do

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Ok wicked - it'll be good to actually get to a meet considering all the issues I've had with the car!

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah I'm man down for a few weeks. Was hoping to try and make it but can't walk that well. But I've messaged wings to let them know a few of you should be heading down.

RenaultSport 172
I'm gonna skip this as have too many jobs to do. Then heading to my parents as its mums birthday.