ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Weald Meet Sunday 22/05/22

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Haha, we went to a car show last week, just the 2 of us. I think I saw about 4 cars as the rest of the time was chasing him, making sure he don't grab the sticks off the floor and spear others cars!
TBF I do completely get where your coming from :ROFLMAO:

My son has never run off too badly luckily, or damaged someones car etc. However his cousin (t**t) at 3 climbed onto the bonnet of some Jag at a car show in Norfolk one trip which was hyper f**king tense..... for his parents.... I obviously just walked away with my son pretending not to know who they were.

My boy is now 5, which is much less stressful at things like a car show... however, he does want to be involved in EVERY conversation I have with another adult and interrupts constantly which makes having a pleasant chat with someone tedious... I swear, at 5 I would have just held my dads hand and waited.....

#kidsruinlives

Racky

ClioSport Club Member
  Minion Yellow
Yeah wings cage has a small park mate. Bring the little fella over. Stanley will keep an eye on him.
Last time I've been there, they had some trampolines, a slide and other stuff for kids..and I couldn't keep my nephew next to me, as he was playing with other kids there.

So there is stuff to potentially keep him busy and away from damaging cars 😄

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
It used to be nice when we went to the Squadron Cafe and you didnt have to park on the grass. Happy Days :)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
The Squadron has now all been updated and is now operating the Spitfire flights out from there.
Looks quite nice.
I’m back this weekend and have some business over there so might pop over.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I done a Tour this Saturday at the Air Ambulance base,was very good.Maybe we could arrange a tour with the group there one weekend?

Its a Free tour but if we set up an Eventbrite and do tickets as max group size is 20.We could all buy a ticket at a certain fee each to donate?

Also can have breakfast first but over at the other cafe as that opens early at 8am,just an idea.

@Sunglasses_Ron