ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Brunch 4th of January North Weald.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Ill try & make it. Hopefully the weather is a bit better then today. Ill be in the mini as the cup is in winter hibernation with a load of parts ready to be fitted

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Status to definitely, I'm heading down from Newark tomorrow morning so I'll be there for half 10

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Someone always has to show off and rock up in a plane...

10339404_10155052765405154_3130677615998831212_o.jpg

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Cheers everyone for coming out on a cold, foggy Sunday!!! Sorry I didn't get the chance to chat to everyone. 31 cars last count. Biggest North Weald meet in ages. Hopefully we can generate them numbers again in the summer!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers everyone for coming out on a cold, foggy Sunday!!! Sorry I didn't get the chance to chat to everyone. 31 cars last count. Biggest North Weald meet in ages. Hopefully we can generate them numbers again in the summer!

As long as it's cold and foggy it'll be a great turnout....

Shame there was no flying !

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Yeah hopefully when it warms up a bit.
Might do a proper BBQ meet in the summer.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Gawd that was cold! But really good to meet a few people today, a nice selection of Clios