ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Brunch North Weald 09th August @10:30am

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Head towards the main gate. You will see some flags and a plane on a pole. Go through the main gate and follow the road round to the left all the way round the airfield. You will then come to some hangers on your left and a left hand bend torwards some larger hangers. The cafe is on the left hand side next to the air ambulance station.

PH2 172
Having never been to North Weild before, is it difficult to find where we're meeting? What should I look out for (except a girly coloured Clio :smiley:) ?
dont put postcode in satnav,wrong gate.
M11 from the south,junction 8,take last exit from big roundabout before rejoining M11 southward.Right at next roundabout(about a mile),right again half mile later.another mile,drive past gate,do a 180 at roundabout & entrance gate is on the left.
Ignore entrance to drag race on the way,drive past it.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
M11 from the south,junction 8,take last exit from big roundabout before rejoining M11 southward.Right at next roundabout(about a mile),right again half mile later.another mile,drive past gate,do a 180 at roundabout & entrance gate is on the left.

Oh. I'll update my attendance status to 'might' attend. I might also just spend an hour looking for the bloody entrance! Haha.

PH2 172
Make that Junction 7.sorry