ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunday Mini Meet..

Expert HDI & R53
Two of my night shots the rest was shite as it was cold and dark :)

n2.gif

n1.gif

None
Nice pics Daz, looks like you were the only one able to capture a decent night shot :), your camera brightened them up loads, i'm sure it was almost dark when we got there!

None
Its was mate!! I had a few of your but they was a bit blurred :(

Just getting used to the camera :)

Roll on the next meet!! :)

No problem :), i was surprised you got any at all considering the bad light!
Looking forward to the next one myself, i wasn't expecting much from this meet with the poor response and small turnout but couldn't have been more pleased with the way it went in the end :)

When i bought my camera i was looking at one like yours but in the end went for a compact......with hindsight i should have paid a bit more and got the other one, the zoom options are really limited on the compact, even if it does fit nicely into my pocket :) (only reason for choosing it really)

Last edited:
  None
Nice editing Daz, yours looks mint in that top shot, just seen your engine bay in the other thread too, very tidy :)

Whose were the people carriers at that last meet ;)

B

bigrich690

oh just noticed theres more photos lol they are great love what you did with your at the top, kinda looks a little v6-ish i like :)