ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunflower Ph1 - Hedge End/West End

You gave me a little flash yesterday on the road heading towards West End - I was in the blue Meg.

Car looked nice!
 
that was me!

your meg looked nice too. did wonder if you wwould be on here.

are you going to burger meet?
​
 
Lol, yeah I'm always reluctant to flash Clio drivers, as I think they'll wonder why someone in Meg is flashing them!

No not got any plans to go to any meets - when is it?
 
its 17th at 19:30 up portsdown hill.

see the south central page looks like will be a good turn out
​
 
Yeah would have been. Sorry didn't notice you today. I started new job just up in Segensworth.

I live in fareham but drop my son off in west end most days then back to Segensworth so bit of a trek each morning!
 
Back
Top