ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sunroof

when i first bought my rsi the sunroof leaked in water like a mofo so i had to break out the sealent and seal it all up but for the last few days it been pissin it down and once agen it leaking any1 else have this problem?

Everyone with a mk1 clio with a sunroof im afraid. Try sealing the ariel aswell. Renault recon a new £80 sunroof seal will fix it, could try that.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

grease the glass seal and fit a new seal between the car roof and the frame(seal is about £30).sunroof frame needs removing to change the second seal.

As Clio_novice has said, it real real common on nearly all Mk1 Clios. I got the sunroof seal sorted, but the main leak was comming in from under the sunroof to car roof seal. Its not too tricky to take the whole thing out. Start at the rear tilt handle then take the black rubber seal off (all the way round). Then just remove all 24 (!) bolts to pop it out. I siliconed all the way round..problem all sorted, no leaks... Nothin in the haynes manual, but you can work it out as you go along.. Enjoy.