ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sunset in a Clio

106 GTi
IMG_5836.jpg

IMG_5837.jpg

IMG_5838.jpg

IMG_5844.jpg

106 GTi
Yeah Bring it down! LOL

Just got a Canon 305D a few weeks ago, still learning how to use it still though!

106 GTi
Had'nt finished the engine bay Tom!

Tommorrow afternoon mate, meeting a friend at that Pub on the A46 cross roads where you turn left for Combe or right to Yate to pick up a spare 182 alloy.

browno

ClioSport Club Member
How do you manage to keep it looking so good! Mine looks awful at the minute - can't seem to keep the junk off it at the minute (and with dark evenings too, there's not much chance to keep it washed...)

106 GTi
Cheers All.

Kiza - Good old Autoglym Super Resin and Extra Gloss

Maz- You better have a holiday down south or put me up for a weekend.

Browno - Keep it in the garage when is manky out!

Mini Cooper S sport
Loving the deep, wet shine. Black is just gorgeous when it's clean and shiny like that.

Can't wait to get mine PC'd next year!

106 GTi
Yeah the paint prep and swirl removal was done a few months ago by PC. The Autoglym in the above pics was all applied without it though as the paint was already in good shape. Super Resin Polish works really well by machine though, allows really thin coats so you dont get the dust you can get by applying it to thickly by hand.

Vee dub
Rich I'm thinking i get you to help me out with a full pc of YOJ sometime after Winter! ;)

106 GTi
Mo probs.

As your localish Tom, can you keep your eyes open for an valvers that may come up for sale. Looking for a decentish one to use as a daily drive.

Cheers

Rich