ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*SUNSTRIP*

307 hdi (powered by derv)

Hi i am fitting a sunstrip to my dynamique. Am i right in saying that the window has got some sort of protective film on it?, if so when i take me sunstrip off is it going to rip the film off :confused:

307 hdi (powered by derv)

well i want me exterior to look different but i havent got money to do major things so just doing minor things like sunstrip, grill, maybe colour coding like rik.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Clioman, when it comes to removing your sunstrip, just use your hairdryer to warm it and it will pull off no problem. Start on one side and gradually work your way across to the other.

Ive just fitted a black sunstrip on my cup. Are all of your sunstrips the stick on ones on the outside ?

If so have you had any problems with the wipers going over it, eg ripping the wiper blade or smearing ?

Looks good though !

I dont like the way you cant get a perfect colour match, and theyre always just too big and brash. Personal taste i suppose.

That photo is a bit of a weird one.. if you look at, you cant see a colour difference unless you look quite close.. that picture just shows it quite clearly, and it isnt like that.

Daz.