ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Supercharged Fiesta St

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He certainly wants his money back on that one! Isn't showing the pics sadly. :(

glenn_adam_doble

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's certainly not worth that money, it's not finished of that well tbh, could tidy that intake manifold up with a bit of brasso ffs, needs fog light and a grill putting in,

And my biggest pet hates, stupid f**king toys hanging from the tow eyes

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's Black and it has utterly s**t wheels.

Not a patch on that cosworth'd cammed Blue ST.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  HBT 172 Cup
You can tell by the way he has written the engine spec and parts that he doesnt have much of a clue, but he is obviously has deep pockets. Oh and the price is completely stupid!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
can't say i've ever seen it around while i've been back in the north east but looking at the pictures on the add it looks rough to me, and 15k pffft i'd rather spunk it on something else

Trader Rating - 100%
31   0   0
  SQ5
can't say i've ever seen it around while i've been back in the north east but looking at the pictures on the add it looks rough to me, and 15k pffft i'd rather spunk it on something else

That's probably because its spent most of its time back at Jamsport ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 turbo
Won't get anywhere near 15k won't even reach 10k only way I reckon if he puts it in a magazine feature and puts in that he is selling it then. And some brainwashed kid will go bit deeper. Definitely wasted 20k my personal opion. Would of been cheaper to put a focus RS mk1 lump in with some mods

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 sport
lol at some of the comments, i like it and obviously he does aswell and thats all the matters doesnt it, i dont think he had some cs keyboard warriors in mind while he was styling and spending his money on it, over priced yes, but it isnt a bad car at all.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Turbo 182 Alfa 159
lol at some of the comments, i like it and obviously he does aswell and thats all the matters doesnt it, i dont think he had some cs keyboard warriors in mind while he was styling and spending his money on it, over priced yes, but it isnt a bad car at all.

welcome to the internet.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
There's one on my road owned by Grant, he bought it new and has put more under the bonnet than he paid for the car. It did mince another neighbours Porsche though, which thoroughly upset him.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 turbo
Can pick up mk2 RS for around 17k depend on what pack you got.
otherwise can buy mk1 RS for 7k and only have to spend around 2k changing intercooler turbo manifold clutch and can gain around 300bhp. I just sold my mk1 RS

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  RB 182
i'd rather pay £15k for a full skeletal rebuild on my own body than buy that.

nice wheels though.